3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlagdon Walk, Teddington, TW11
- Contemporary townhouse
- spacious entrance hallway
- large living/dining room
- modern fitted kitchen
- master bedroom with dresser and en-suite shower
- two further double bedrooms
- family bathroom
- studio room/study
- rooftop balcony
- south-westerly aspect rear garden
A light and airy three storey contemporary style townhouse forming part of a quiet and well maintained development in a popular 'River Roads' location.
The property has been well maintained by the current owner and comprises an entrance hallway, a studio/study area formed from the former garage area, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower, spacious living/dining room, open plan modern fitted kitchen, two further double bedrooms, one with a balcony terrace and a family bathroom.
Outside the property further benefits from off street parking to the front and a pretty south-westerly aspect garden to the rear.
Blagdon Walk is a quiet cul-de-sac found off Munster Road; a turning off Broom Road and Kingston Road. Well located for local schooling such as Teddington School and highly regarded primary schools. The River Thames, Teddington and Kingston high streets, Hampton Wick and Teddington mainline stations are within equal walking distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55290579.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TED180111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.