3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Crescent, West Wickham, Kent
- Extended Three Bedroom Semi.
- Living Room & Cloakroom.
- Superb Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room.
- Re-appointed White Bathroom.
- Local Schools Incl. Langley Park.
- Sought After Road.
- 74' Rear Garden.
- Garage and Parking 3 Cars.
Splendid, extended three bedroom semi detached home in this sought after road about 0.8 of a mile from West Wickham Station and enjoying a superb 25' 10" x 18'6" (max) kitchen/dining/sitting room with bi folding doors to the garden. Local schools include Langley Park Secondary and Pickhurst Infant and Juniors. Kitchen with a good range of white gloss fronted fitted units, Apollo Magna ice white work surfaces and various AEG appliances. White suite cloakroom and beautifully re-appointed bathroom with a bath and tiled shower. Living room and hallway having exposed floorboards, gas fired heating with radiators and double glazing. 74' garden with paved steps and terrace, laid mainly to lawn with various shrub borders. Attached garage and parking for 3 cars.
The Crescent is off Goodhart Way. Bromley High Street with The Glades Shopping Centre, St Mark's Square development and Bromley South Station is about 1.4 miles away. Local schools include Langley Park Secondary and Pickhurst Infant and Juniors. West Wickham Station and Leisure Centre are about 0.8 of a mile away and West Wickham High Street offers some national stores including a Sainsbury's and Marks and Spencer's supermarkets, various coffee shops and restaurants.
Property ref: 121_754_4641882
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55293231.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4641882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.