3 bedroom property for saleGoodfellow Close, Cottingley, Bingley, BD16
- Interestingly designed modern three bedroom mid terraced property
- Pleasant cul-de-sac position within a convenient locality
- Gas fired central heating system, Upvc double glazing and modern fixtures and fittings
- Sizeable double glazed conservatory
- Two parking spaces and pleasant garden
- Early enquiry and viewing recommended
We are pleased to offer for sale this modern interestingly designed three bedroom mid/corner terraced property situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac position within this convenient and sought after residential development. The property is well placed for an excellent range of localised amenities including Cottingley primary school, bus routes and access to nearby towns of Bingley and Shipley with the broader range of shops and leisure facilities. The property provides a range of modern fixtures and fittings including a gas fired central heating system and Upvc double glazing and comprises in brief:- Entrance hall, cloakroom/w.c, good sized living room with open plan archway leading to a fitted kitchen. Sizeable double glazed conservatory. Three first floor bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property has two allocated parking spaces and pleasant garden to the rear. We would urge an early enquiry and viewing appointment.
To the Ground Floor:
with access to:-
with low level w.c.. pedestal wash hand basin. laminate floor covering.
4.59m x 4.42m maximum (15'1" x 14'6")
with feature fireplace surround, useful understair storage cupboard, laminate floor covering, French doors leading to the conservatory. Open plan archway to:-
3.53m x 2.35m (11'7" x 7'9")
with a range of fitted wall and base units with complimenting work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven, electric ceramic hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for a automatic washing machine. Access to:-
5.44m x 2.91m maximim (17'11" x 9'6")
being double glazed in Upvc frame with two sets of external French doors. Laminate floor covering.
To the First Floor:-
Bedroom 1 (rear)
4.27m x 2.57m plus wardrobes (14' x 8'5")
with built-in wardrobes to alcove.
Bedroom 2 (rear)
3.21m x 2.57m (10'6" x 8'5")
Bedroom 3 (rear)
2.88m x 1.97m (9'5" x 6'6")
with three piece white suite comprising ot a panelled bath, ,low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiling to the walls.
The property has two allocated parking spaces accessed via an underpass to a parking area at the rear. There is a pleasant garden having a raised patio area and steps leading to a lower lawn with shrub beds. The garden offers a good degree of privacy.
AGENTS NOTE:- There is a payment of £14.34 per month made to the Green Belt Group for development maintenance. Photo show is of the rear of the property.
From our Saltaire office proceed towards Bingley along Bingley Road for some distance/. Proceed to the roundabout at the Mercure Bankfield Hotel bearing left towards Cottingley. Stay in the left hand lane and turn left into the next set of traffic lights into Cottingley New Road. Proceed into Bradford Old Road to the next roundabout taking the right hand turn into Cottingly Moor Road. Proceed for a short distance watching out for the right hand turn into Lysander Way. Follow the road to the left and into the development where Goodfellow Close is situated on the right hand side in the right hand corner of the cul-de-sac.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G01419-t-1117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JI , Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.