Get brand editions for Minors & Brady, Wroxham

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale

St. Margarets Gardens, Hoveton

Withdrawn from Market £115,000

Property Description

Key features

  • OVER 55'S DEVELOPMENT
  • GROUND FLOOR FLAT
  • TWO BEDROOMS
  • LIVING ROOM
  • KITCHEN
  • SHOWER ROOM
  • PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
  • GARAGE
  • POPULAR LOCATION
  • HOVETON, NR12

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

ENTRANCE HALL Fitted carpet, radiator, airing cupboard, two storage cupboards and doors to Kitchen, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Shower Room and; 

LIVING ROOM 14' 9" x 11' 10" (4.5m x 3.61m) Double glazed windows to front and side, television point, telephone point, radiator and fitted carpet. 

KITCHEN 9' 9" x 7' 3" (2.97m x 2.21m) Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, space for washing machine, space for cooker, single bowel sink and drainer units, hard standing flooring and door to rear garden. 

BEDROOM ONE 13' 1" x 11' 5" (3.99m x 3.48m) Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator and fitted wardrobe. 

BEDROOM TWO 11' 5" x 7' 3" (3.48m x 2.21m) Double glazed window to side, fitted carpet and radiator. 

SHOWER ROOM Three piece suite comprising of double shower cubicle, low level w.c. and hand wash basin, tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail and double glazed window to side. 

REAR GARDEN Private rear garden mainly laid to patio enclosed by brick walling with gate to rear passage providing access to garage. 

AGENTS NOTES The price is to purchase 70% of the property with Cotman Housing retaining the other 30%. There is no additional rent or cost for the 30% not owned by the occupier, but as a leasehold property, we have been advised by the current vendors there are service charges to pay which are £114.65 per calendar month. We have also been advised by the vendors that the lease is 99 years from 1st April 1991, but you should consult your conveyancer further. 


Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
10 July 2018

Floorplans

View in fullscreen
Master Floorplan Image
Master Floorplan Image

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 102806001619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Minors & Brady, Wroxham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.