3 bedroom town house for saleSchool Street, Cottingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire, BD16
- Three bedroom mid town house
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Attractive gardens
- Car parking space nearby
- Popular residential location
- No chain
A beautifully presented three bedroom mid town house offering attractive living accommodation, gardens and parking space delightfully situated within a popular residential location.
A beautifully presented three bedroom mid town house offering good quality family living accommodation planned over two floors. The property is in our opinion tastefully presented throughout and includes modern kitchen and bathroom fittings together with uPVC double glazing and gas heating. The property will almost certainly appeal to a wide variety of potential buyers and an internal inspection is indeed fully recommended to appreciate this attractive home.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen, inner hall, cloakroom, first floor three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside the property is complemented by attractive gardens to the rear enjoying a pleasant outlook and car parking space nearby.
The property is delightfully situated in a cul-de-sac position in the popular village of Cottingley. Cottingley Village offers a range of shops and amenities and is situated midway between Bingley and Saltaire both of which have excellent shops and amenities and excellent road and rail links to many West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Bradford and Leeds.
From the centre of Bingley proceed on the old main road towards Cottingley and Shipley and after one and half miles turn right at Cottingley Bar traffic lights into Cottingley New Road. After a few hundred yards at the twin mini roundabouts turn right into Manor Road and then first right again into School Street where the property will be identified by a for sale board. Please note the parking area is located through the archway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55309707.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIN180166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Bingley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.