2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Triangle, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7
- Traditional End Terraced House
- Recently Modernised And Updated
- Gas C/H, UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms
- Re-Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- attractive Rear Garden, Vacant Possession
- Rear Vehicular Access, Parking Area
Traditional end terraced house in an extremely popular location which has been fully modernised and improved. an internal inspection is essential to appreciate the property which benefits gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and rear vehicular access with a parking area. Offered with vacant possession and comprising lounge, inner lobby, dining room, re-fitted kitchen. Landing, two good bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom. attractive rear garden.
11' 6" x 11' 3" (3.5m x 3.43m)
UPVC double glazed door and window to front aspect, raised remotely operated electric fire, radiator and coving to cornices.
Door to under stairs storage cupboard.
6' 3" x 11' 3" (1.9m x 3.44m)
Re-fitted with a panel bath with fitted shower over, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin and tiled walls. Heated towel rail / radiator, six sunken ceiling spotlights and a UPVC double glazed obscure window to the rear aspect.
Attractive rear garden which has gated pedestrian access along the side of the property to the front. Lawned garden area with a gate at the rear which has rear vehicular access to a stone gravelled parking area.
12' 2" x 11' 7" (3.71m x 3.53m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and a door with access to stairs to first floor landing.
10' 11" x 6' 2" (3.32m x 1.88m)
Re-fitted with an excellent range of modern base and eye level units with work surface space. Four ring hob set into the work surface with extractor hood over and fitted oven below. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit, UPVC double glazed door and window to rear aspect, coving to cornices, wall mounted combination condensing gas boiler, eight sunken ceiling spotlights.
6' 7" x 2' 11" (2m x 0.9m)
Plumbing and space for a washing machine, UPVC double glazed door, coving to cornices, two sunken ceiling spotlights.
radiator, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
11' 8" x 11' 2" (3.55m x 3.41m)
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and coving to cornices.
12' 2" x 8' 8" (3.72m x 2.64m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard which has access to the loft space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55309794.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK180175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Ilkeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.