1 bedroom flat for saleSouth End, CROYDON
Withdrawn from Market
- *Luxury third floor apartment
- *Fully fitted kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances
- *One double bedroom
- *0.4 MILES TO SOUTH CROYDON TRAIN STATION
- *0.8 MILES TO EAST CROYDON TRAIN STATION
- *Great investment opportunity or first time buy
- *Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
**GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £270,000**
GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY OR FIRST TIME BUY - Choices are delighted to offer to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this one double bedroom THIRD FLOOR LUXURY apartment within a POPULAR DEVELOPMENT in Croydon. Situated in a fantastic location close to both South and East Croydon train stations providing excellent transport links to Clapham Junction, London Victoria and London Bridge perfect for those needing to commute. The property is just a short walk from the town centre with it's vast selection of local shops, restaurants and amenities and is also within easy reach of George Street tram providing further transport links. The MODERN accommodation is stunning throughout and comprises; Spacious reception room open plan to a fully fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated top of the range Bosch appliances, good sized double bedroom, a beautiful bathroom and a balcony accessed through the reception room. Additional benefits include; Video phone entry system, NEST Smart heating control, hyper optic internet installed, a long lease and engineered oak flooring throughout. This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking for their first purchase or next investment, don't miss out call our dedicated sales team today to arrange an appointment to view. EPC Rating B.
*Luxury third floor apartment
*Fully fitted kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances
*One double bedroom
*0.4 MILES TO SOUTH CROYDON TRAIN STATION
*0.8 MILES TO EAST CROYDON TRAIN STATION
*Great investment opportunity or first time buy
*Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
11' 8'' x 8' 0'' (3.55m x 2.44m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Engineered oak flooring.
Heated towel rail. Fitted with a white suite comprising; Panel enclosed bath with shower over, vanity wash basin unit and low level WC. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Part granite tiled walls. Granite tiled flooring.
Heating system. Hyper optic internet point. Engineered oak flooring. Bosch washer dryer.
11' 7'' x 4' 6'' (3.53m x 1.37m)
Term: 999 years from 1 January 2017.
Draft Details Awaiting Vendor Approval
19' 7'' x 8' 7'' (5.96m x 2.61m) including Kitchen
Video phone entry system. Double glazed door to rear leading to balcony. Engineered oak flooring. Vertical designer radiator. Open plan to;
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary granite work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink. Built in electric oven and hob. Extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave. Part tiled walls. Engineered oak flooring.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55310535.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8884239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.