1 bedroom retirement property for saleRoundwood Lane, Harpenden, AL5
- Well Presented One Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Retirement Property (Flat / Apartment)
- Spacious Dual Aspect Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen And Bathroom
- Residents' Parking And Attractive Communal Gardens
- Double Glazing And Central Heating
- 24 Hour Careline System
- Laundry Facility And Guest Suites For Families
- Residents' Lounge And Kitchen
- Close To Town Centre And Amenities
RETIREMENT PROPERTY FOR THE OVER 55's
This beautifully presented one bedroom ground floor flat is situated in the much sought after Homedell House retirement development in the residential area of Roundwood Lane, Harpenden. This well decorated property offers spacious and well proportioned accommodation throughout, including a generous dual aspect reception room with direct private access onto a communal patio, garden and parking area.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall with inbuilt storage cupboard, leading to spacious dual aspect reception room giving access to a separate bespoke fitted kitchen with window. Additionally, there is a bathroom and a generous double bedroom with window.
The property benefits from communal services provided by the development, including a resident manager, 24 hour careline system, security system with CCTV in the entrance halls, residents' parking, attractive communal gardens, laundry and waste disposal facilities, There is also a residents' lounge with kitchen for social events and a guest suite available for visiting family members.
Homedell House is conveniently located with a Grocery Store, Dentist, Optician and Restaurant and Bar within easy walking distance. The town centre is less than a mile away and provides a comprehensive array of supermarkets, shops and amenities. The town cente is accessible by a short car journey or by frequent bus service which stops adjacent to Homedell House.
The entrance hall is 14' by 3' with storage cupboard containing electric meters and water heating system. The intercom console for the front door security system is located on the wall to the right of the door into the reception room.
17'6" x 13'7"
The spacious reception room has dual aspect facing both South and East giving excellent natural lighting. There is a door leading to the communal patio, garden and parking areas. Carpets, curtains, blinds and wall lights are included and the electric storage heater is almost new.
7'3" x 6'11"
Bespoke fitted with a range of wall and base units and window overlooking communal grounds. Fridge Freezer, Cooker and Blind are included.
7'1" x 5'5"
Fully tiled bathroom with three piece suite. There is an electric shower unit over the bath together with a heated towel rail and electric wall heater.
14'1" x 8'7"
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and window overlooking landscaped communal grounds. Carpets, curtains, blinds and wall light fittings are included.
Beautiful landscaped communal gardens, patio area with table and chairs and plentiful parking area.
67 Years Remaining
99 years from 1 September 1986
The property is leasehold and an annual ground rent of £499 is currently payable.
The Service Charge for maintenance and other communal service is currently about £2450.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55315014.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 521479-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.