4 bedroom character property for saleVicarage Street, Frome
- Magnificent Freehold Property
- Four Bedroomed Residential
- 350 Sq Ft Retail Area
- 1000 Sq Ft Detached Studio
- Side & Rear Driveway Access
- Walled Garden & Secret Garden
- Central Frome Location
- Vaulted Wine Cellar
- Gas Central Heating
- Re-Development Potential
A unique selection of 'real estate' within the town centre, the property a shop, a four bedroomed home and a 1000 sqft stone workshop and studio. A discrete and versatile home which is ready for a new adventure.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8950052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rogers & Co, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.