3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAnthony Drive, Norwich
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Popular north City location
- Enclosed rear garden
- Well presented throughout
GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000. EXCELLENT FAMILY HOME! A three bedroom end terrace cul-de-sac situated within a popular residential location to the north of Norwich, close to amenities, regular bus service to City Centre & Mousehold Heath.
The property offers accommodation comprising entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge and open plan kitchen / dining room to the ground floor, whilst off the landing to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a shower room. Externally there is a low maintenance rear garden with decking and a garage.
Entrance door, door to:
Door to garage.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.94m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric fireplace, radiator, TV point and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 6' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.01m x 2.31m )
Fully fitted range of wall and base level kitchen units with working surface over, inset sink unit, built in cooker, gas hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash backs, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect and door to garden. Open plan to:
Dining Area 8' 6" x 9' ( 2.59m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, further fitted wall and base level kitchen units with working surface over and space for fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 12' 5" ( 2.59m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and airing cupboard.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splash backs, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The rear garden is fully enclosed with a patio and gravel area providing an excellent outside entertaining space.
Garage 15' 1" x 8' 3" ( 4.60m x 2.51m )
Power, lights and up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR128838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.