3 bedroom terraced house for saleABBEY DRIVE EAST, GRIMSBY
- Modern three bedroom town house style property
- Close to Grimsby town centre and Bus routes to Cleethorpes
- Open plan living with kitchen/diner/lounge
- Gas central heating and wood leaded double glazing
- Courtyard garden to the rear
- Ground floor WC and office/3rd bedroom
- OFF ROAD PARKING - rare in this area of Grimsby!
- OPTION TO CONVERT THE GARAGE
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
- Energy rating performance E and Council tax band B
Three bedroom town house, with spacious accommodation over three floors comes to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN. Close to Grimsby town centre and main bus routes to Cleethorpes. Set back from the main road, the property benefits from having a driveway to the front leading to the main entrance door and single integrated garage. Entrance hallway on the ground floor leads to a third bedroom/study with storage airing cupboard, downstairs cloakroom and access door leads to the intergrated garage which has a rear access door to the garden. Stairs lead to the first floor occupied by the main living space, comprising kitchen area benefiting from integrated appliances comprising five ring gas hob with chimney hood over. Built in electric fan oven, and fridge. The lounge area with two double glazed window to the rear, benefits from feature fireplace with inset electric fire. To the third floor the main bedroom located to the front of the property benefits from having built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55337686.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6943758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.