5 bedroom detached house for saleLlanfairynghornwy, Holyhead
- 'WOW' What a Dream Country House
- Priced Below Agents' Recommendation to Sell
- Hurry - Don't Miss This Bargain
- Great Income From Attached 2 Bedroom Holiday Cottage
- Beautiful Appointed & Refitted Character 3 Bedroom House
- Perfect For Hobby Farming/Equestrian - 3.5 Acres Approx.
- Absolutely Stunning All Round Views of Country to Sea
- Total - 2 Bathrooms, 2 Kitchens, Utility Room, 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms, Double Garage, Cloakroom, Shower Room
- Oil Central Heating, PVCu D.G. Stable/Tack Room, Workshed
Priced to sell - only buyers in a proceed-able position. Agents advised an asking price of £425,000 - A £40,000 drop to ensure a quick, speedy sale.In the agents' opinion this home will not be available for long so don't delay - view as soon as possible.Offering many different possibilities and could suit a whole range of buyers' needs.An equestrian home with an income?A hobby farm with a difference?A dream retirement home with that stunning view and room for extended family?Commanding magnificent slightly elevated position in a secluded country lane location on the North West coast of Anglesey. Surrounded by beautiful country to coastal walks with an abundance of wildlife, flora and fauna.The current owners have lovingly refurbished the property and its grounds and acquired additional land extending to approx. 3.5 acres with a tremendous income from letting of the attached beautiful holiday cottage (4 star/9.8 rating/reviews with an approx income of £16,000 P.A. through Hoseasons - look at the website www.hoseasons.co.uk and search for Salem Fach and see for yourself.The holiday cottage will be sold fully furnished and equipped for on-going letting with a Hot Tub being arguably the No. 1 searched feature. In addition the main house could be sold fully furnished and equipped (less personal effects and pictures etc) The cottage is superbly staged and presented.The main house being a former chapel from the mid 19th Century and has a wealth of charm and character and features such as an impressive staircase reputed to be from the 'Luisitania' recently extensively and sympathetically refurbished and improved and in the agents opinion the property has the 'WOW' factor.The land is set in 3 main enclosures all well fenced with good gates with a central sloped wooded section with a stoned pathway for easy access, the lower paddock has a field gate and stable block.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55339785.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7638726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mon Properties, Amlwch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.