3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRedfern Road, Uttoxeter
- Semi Detached. Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen Diner. Lounge
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Outbuildings. Gardens. NO UPWARD CHAIN
Being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this WELL PRESENTED semi detached family home benefiting from gas central heating & double glazing comprises: kitchen diner, lounge, three bedrooms & family bathroom. OUTBUILDINGS and gardens to the front and rear, the rear garden enjoying a HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY.
This well presented semi detached family home is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN and requires INTERNAL INSPECTION to appreciate the standard of accommodation that is on offer. The market town of Uttoxeter has good schools, sports and leisure facilities, local shopping together with excellent transport links the town also having its own railway station. In brief the property, which benefits from gas central heating and double glazing, comprises: kitchen diner, lounge, three bedrooms and family bathroom. There are OUTBUILDINGS which include w.c. and gardens to the front and rear, the rear garden enjoying a HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY.
Access to the property is gained via a pathway leading to:
uPVC Entrance Door:
Having stairs to the first floor accommodation; central heating radiator; uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation; laminate flooring; doors off to:
Lounge: 12' 10" max into alcove x 12' 10" ( 3.91m max into alcove x 3.91m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; feature fireplace housing an electric fire; central heating radiator; laminate flooring.
Kitchen Diner: 19' 3" x 9' 10" ( 5.87m x 3.00m )
A fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; cooker hood; range of matching eye level units; integrated electric oven with hob; plumbing for a washing machine; further appliance space; uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating boiler; central heating radiator; understairs store cupboard; complementary wall and floor tiling; door leading out to:
Giving access to the outbuildings.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
Having loft access; uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 12' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.40m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; alcove store cupboard.
Bedroom Two: 11' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.95m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 9' 9" x 7' 9" max including stair hub ( 2.97m x 2.36m max including stair hub )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; overstairs store cupboard.
Having bath with wall mounted electric shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; complementary wall and floor tiling; central heating radiator; uPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations.
Gated access leading to pathway to the front garden having lawn with flower and shrub borders. The rear garden is laid predominantly to lawn with timber decked patio area, further paved patio area and having timber fenced boundaries and ENJOYING A HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY.
Having doors to the front and rear elevations leading to:
Housing a w.c. with complementary wall tiling.
Two Further Outbuildings:
Used for storage.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn left into High Street, left again into Smithfield Road, proceeding out onto the Stone Road, taking a right hand turn into Holly Road, second left into Byrds Lane and first right into Pennycroft Road. Proceed along Pennycroft Road, taking a right hand turn into Redfern Road, where the property can be found on the left hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55340010.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR106559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.