2 bedroom bungalow for saleBack Market Lane, Hemsby, Great Yarmouth, NR29
- Hemsby Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- EPC Exempt
- £420 P/Week Income In High Seasons
- Ideal Holiday Home / Investment
- Close To The Beach And Shops
- Double Glazing And Electric Heating
- Communal Reception And Club House
- Parking And Gardens
Situated within WALKING DISTANCE to HEMSBY BEACH, we offer this ideal INVESTMENT or HOLIDAY HOME sitting on the FLORIDA BEACH site.
This TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM Chalet is WELL PRESENTED and has an open plan lounge/kitchen and family bathroom. Further benefits are Electric Heating and Double Glazing. This unit boats a £420 p/week income throughout high season.
There are communal areas on the ground such as a reception, a clubhouse, parking and gardens.
The annual fees including ground rent and maintenance total £1700.
The chalets can be used between the months of March and October.
Being sold furnished, 68 years left on lease.
Open Plan Living Room / Kitchen 17' 0" (max) x 12' 0" (max) (5.18m (max) x 3.66m (max) )
Living Area: External Double Glazed door to front aspect and Double Glazed window to front. Carpet to floor.
Kitchen Area: Double Glazed window to side aspect. Fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units with worktop and tiled splash backs. Inset steel sink with drainer, Space for cooker and under counter Fridge/Freezer, Wood effect flooring.
Double Glazed privacy window to side aspect. Panel bath, Pedestal sink with splash backs. Separate WC. Vinyl to floor.
Bedroom1 8' 0" x 8' 11" (2.44m x 2.72m )
Double Glazed window to rear aspect, Carpet to floor.
Bedroom2 9' 0" x 7' 10" (2.74m x 2.39m )
Double Glazed window to rear aspect, Built in Cupboard, Carpet to floor.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528550191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE Oliver James, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.