4 bedroom terraced house for saleEast Molesey
- A three bedroom Victorian red brick villa
- With fabulous proportions
- Potential to extend to create a six bedroom house, subject to usual consents
- Set in the heart of East Molesey
- A few seconds' walk from the River Thames, Bridge Road and Hampton Court Station
- Historically four bedrooms, now adapted to create three large bedrooms
- Set in a quiet tree lined residential road
- Newly constructed patio at the end of the garden which catches the sun throughout the day
"Three bedroom Victorian property" quite simply does not do justice to this fabulous home! With fabulous proportions throughout and various avenues that could be pursued to create anything up to even a six bedroom house, it is a property that must be viewed to be appreciated! Sitting right in the heart of East Molesey, just a few seconds' walk from the bars and cafes of Bridge Road and Hampton Court Station you simply couldn't ask be to be a more convenient central location!
You enter the house on the raised ground floor in to a large and impressive hallway which gives access to all of the principal reception space. The original dining room and living room have become one taking up the full depth of the house with bay window to the front, a gas fireplace and patio door to the rear. The high quality solid oak flooring from the hallway continues throughout this room. The kitchen is found to the rear and has been refurbished by our clients to the a high specification with brand new induction hobs in the island opening out to a fabulous dining area perfect for families and also entertaining. There's a door that leads on to a stunning terrace which is a gorgeous space for alfresco dining. From the kitchen you find stairs down to a further living space on the lower ground floor, often used as a guest bedroom, a large utility room, a further WC and an enormous store room. Other houses in the road have used this lower ground floor to create even more living accommodation with a full basement conversion.
The bedroom accommodation is found on the first floor accessed by the main staircase in the entrance hall and a smaller, original servant's staircase off the kitchen. Historically four bedrooms, our clients have adapted the layout to create three surprisingly large bedrooms. Bedrooms two and three are both doubles that share the use of the comprehensive family bathroom and the master bedroom to the front has its own shower room with pretty balcony to the front. The loft is also a large space that could possibly be converted for further bedroom accommodation but is more storage for now.
Garden & Exterior
To the front of the house there is a pretty, gated front patio which enhances the attractive approach to this red brick Victorian home. To the rear of the house the space is very flexible. There is a covered patio area accessed from the lower ground floor which is a great spot for a rainy English summer BBQ and then there are two further dining areas, the decked area accessed from the kitchen and a newly constructed patio at the end of the garden which catches the sun throughout the day. The garden itself is mainly laid to lawn and the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the summer.
East Molesey is a quintessential British town renowned for its parade of independent shops selling antiques to coffee, clothes to photography - and everything in between. Hampton Court Palace fuels the area with culture and history while the River Thames that lines East Molesey's perimeter provides the perfect route for a leisurely stroll at the weekend. Just a short distance from the Palace are the stunning Bushy Park and Richmond Park - two of the eight Royal Parks. The convenient rail and motorway networks on East Molesey's doorstep make it an ideal base from which to commute into the capital.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55344705.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 356033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.