2 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Street, Boston, Lincolnshire
- SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED 2 BED MID TERRACED PROPERTY.
- CLOSE TO BOSTON TOWN CENTRE.
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM.
- KITCHEN, DOWNSTAIRS WC.
- 2 BEDROOMS, LARGE UPSTAIRS BATHROOM.
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- EXCELLENT INVESTMENT PROPERTY.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
PUBLIC NOTICE: Mortgagees in possession are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £77,000 for 27 Station Street, Boston, Lincolnshire PE21 8RL. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Sharman Burgess Estate Agents, 3-4 Pump Square, Boston, Lincolnshire PE21 6QW 01205 361161 before exchange of contracts or within the next 7 days whichever is sooner.
Property ref: 121_2102_4473751
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55346670.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4473751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Burgess, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.