3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodway Lane, Potters Green, Coventry
- Three bedroom semi-detached home
- Offered with no upward chain
- Large kitchen with adjoining conservatory
- Modern refitted bathroom
- Lovely rear garden
- Driveway and lawned front garden
A nicely presented three bed semi-detached home in a very popular location. Being offered for sale with no upward chain, early viewing is highly recommended.
The interior accommodation is well laid out, with a good sized lounge with bay window to the front and a large well refitted kitchen to the rear with adjoining conservatory. There is also an open lean to the side with access to the garage. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a recently refitted bathroom. Outside there are pleasant gardens to front and rear as well as a driveway leading to the garage.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102626016251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.