2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHudsons Terrace, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7UL
- CHARACTERFUL COTTAGE
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
- CLOSE TO YEADON TARN
- DINING KITCHEN
- LOUNGE WITH ATTRACTIVE FIREPLACE
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS HEATING
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER HOME
- EPC RATING = E
Tucked away at the end of Hudsons terrace this character cottage is oozing charm and character. Furthermore the property is situated close to the picturesque Yeadon tarn and benefits from an enclosed garden with a southerly aspect.
Accommodation briefly consists of a lounge with attractive fireplace and a cast iron gas burning stove and a dining kitchen with oak wall and base units and a stable door to the rear. To the first floor is a great sized double bedroom and house bathroom and a fixed staircase up to the loft space which would make another great sized double bedroom.
Externally there is a low maintenance garden to the front with mature shrubs and plants - an ideal space to sit out during the summer months. There is also a garden to the rear with vehicular access.
The property also benefits from gas heating and double glazing. For more details, or to arrange a viewing , please call Hunters on 0113 202 9923.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55352416.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP202258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.