4 bedroom cottage for saleRingland Road, Taverham, Norwich
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious Character Cottage
- Four Bedrooms
- 17ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room Plus Utility
- 20ft Lounge With Wood Burner
- Dining Room
- Family Bathroom Suite & Downstairs Shower Room
- Sunny Private Enclosed Rear Garden Plus Enclosed Low Maintenance Front Garden
- Driveway With Parking For Several Vehicles
- Offered With No Onward Chain
- Call Now For Further Details
***SPACIOUS CHARACTER COTTAGE IN TAVERHAM*** Spacious semi detached character cottage located in the heart of Taverham. The property boasts generous accommodation including a 20ft lounge with woodburning stove, spacious dining room, 17ft kitchen/breakfast room with a separate utility room and downstairs shower room. Upstairs offers four bedrooms off the landing and a family bathroom suite. Outside to the front is an enclosed low maintenance garden and ample parking for several vehicles and to the rear is a private enclosed sunny garden, landscaped for easy maintenance. The property is offered with no chain. CALL NOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55353645.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8356853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Iconic, Taverham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.