2 bedroom terraced house for saleFylde Street, Kirkham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 2DD
- Superb Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Newly Refurbished To A High Standard
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Gas Fire
- Modern Fitted Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Concrete Rear Garden
***SUPERB TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY BOASTING SPACIOUS & MODERN LIVING ACCOMMODATION SITUATED IN A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN KIRKHAM *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this recently refurbished two bedroom mid terrace property situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in Kirkham. Positioned within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, modern open plan dining kitchen, two good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance fully enclosed concrete rear yard perfect for outdoor entertainment with on street parking available to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
***ATTENTION INVESTORS - CURRENTLY TENANTED WITH A RENT OF £525PCM - Available with a sitting tenant or vacant possession***
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 430885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.