4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Malden
- 4 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Large open-plan kitchen/family room
- Separate living room
- 60ft approx. south-westerly facing garden
- Off-street parking and integral garage
- No onward chain
This semi-detached family home was originally built in the 1930s and has subsequently been extended to the side and the rear to provide balanced and adaptable accommodation over 2 floors. Subject to planning there is also future potential to make this house even larger.
The front door opens into a spacious entrance hall with a large under stairs cupboard. There is a living room to the front and then a large open-plan kitchen/family room. In the kitchen area there is a range of fitted cupboards and a built-in double oven and hob, with plenty of space for other appliances. There is a fitted Welsh dresser type unit and then from the family area double-glazed sliding patio doors to the garden. There is a separate utility room, which due to its size could be adapted to create perhaps a downstairs cloakroom or shower room. From the utility room there is a door to the integral garage.
Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms, 2 of which have fitted wardrobes, a modern bathroom with a white suite and alongside this a separate shower room, again with a white suite.
Garden And Exterior
The property has a large south-westerly facing rear garden that extends to about 60ft. There is a large patio/terrace leading to an expanse of lawn, and a pathway down the side of the garden, leading to a further terrace that surrounds the attractive timber summerhouse. In front of the property there is off-street parking for at least 2 cars and an integral garage.
Along South Lane there are local shops for ones day-to-day needs, however, New Malden town centre is just a short drive and has many more local businesses, cafés, restaurants and Waitrose and Lidl supermarkets. At the end of the High Street is New Malden station, with excellent commuter services to Waterloo. The A3, which is at the far end of South Lane, offers direct road links to central London and into the Surrey countryside via the Malden junction. There are many schools in the area for children of all ages, in both the state and private sectors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55355214.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 427088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.