3 bedroom terraced house for saleAddison Road, Enfield
- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Ground Floor WC
- First Floor Bathroom
- Situated just off the Hertford Road
- Close Proximity to all local Amenities
- Rear Service Road & Parking
- Great Access into the City Via Brimsdown Station
- EPC Rating D
Kings Group are delighted to offer this Three Bedroom Mid-Terraced House to the market. Benefiting from a spacious Reception Area, Ground Floor Cloakroom, First Floor Bathroom/wc, Double Glazed, Gas Central Heating, 60'0(approx.) Rear Gardens, Parking via Rear Service Road.
Front Door To -
Entrance Hallway - With doors to:
Lounge - 5.31m x 4.34m (17'5 x 14'3) - With double glazed window to front, coved ceiling, double radiator, double radiator, Tv point, telephone point, laminated wood style floor
Kitchen - 3.28m x 3.28m (10'9 x 10'9) - With double glazed window to rear gardens, range of wall and base units work tops over, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher space for fridge/freezer, gas oven, hob, picture rail. lino floor.
Ground Floor Cloakroom - With double glazed frosted window to rear, low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin,, coved ceiling
Staircase To First Floor Landing - With doors to:
Bedroo0m One - 4.34m x 3.33m (14'3 x 10'11) - With double glazed window to front, coved ceiling, single radiator, Tv point, carpet.
Bedroom Two - 3.38m x3.33m (11'1 x10'11) - With double glazed window to rear gardens, single radiator, Tv point, telephone, carpet,
Bedroom Three - 3.25m x 1.88m (10'8 x 6'2) - With double glazed window to front, coved ceiling, laminated wood floor.
Bathroom/Wc - With double glazed frosted window to rear, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower, tiled walls and floor.
Exterior: Rear 60'0(Approx) Gardens, - With lawn, shrubs, rear access, timber shed with lighting, , lighting, water connection
Parking Via Rear Service Road -
Front Gardens -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26410378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Enfield Highway. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.