3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodland View, Pontefract
- GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000
- Three bedrooms
- Sought after location
- Delightful gardens to front and rear
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000 Ideal for the family purchaser is this three bedroom semi detached house situated in this sought after location,close to Pontefract town centre benefiting from well presented spacious accommodation and landscaped gardens to front and rear
Occupying a prime position in this sought after location in the well regarded village of Carleton, close to local schools and with easy access to the motorway network as well as into Pontefract town centre itself, is this brick built three bedroom semi detached house. Ideal for the family purchaser the property offers good size accommodation throughout and it is maintained and presented to a high standard. Having the usual requirements of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and benefiting from a conservatory and private landscaped gardens to the rear the internal accommodation, which must be viewed to be fully appreciated briefly comprises: to the ground floor there is an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen and spacious Conservatory. To the first floor there are three Bedrooms, modern House Bathroom and separate Toilet. Outside to the front of the property there are well maintained gardens and drive providing off street parking whilst to the rear there are delightful well stocked gardens.
Occupying a prime position in this sought after location in the well regarded village of Carleton, close to local schools and with easy access to the motorway network as well as into Pontefract town centre itself, is this brick built three bedroom semi detached house. Ideal for the family purchaser the property offers good size accommodation throughout and it is maintained and presented to a high standard. Having the usual requirements of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and benefiting from a conservatory and private landscaped gardens to the rear the internal accommodation, which must be viewed to be fully appreciated briefly comprises: to the ground floor there is an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen and spacious Conservatory. To the first floor there are three Bedrooms, modern House Bathroom and separate Toilet. Outside there are beautifully maintained well stocked gardens to front and rear.
With stairs leading to the first floor, ceiling coving and having a uPVC / glazed door leading out to the front of the property.
Lounge 18' 9" x 10' 1" maximum ( 5.71m x 3.07m maximum )
With window looking out to the front of the property and having astone fireplace extending to alcove with display niches and timber mantle and display shelves housing a coal effect gas fire. With two central heating radiators, ceiling rose, decorative ceiling coving and window looking into the conservatory.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 10' 3" maximum ( 3.33m x 3.12m maximum )
With window looking out to the front of the property and having a feature display niche to chimney breast, delft rack, three wall light points and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 7' 5" ( 4.47m x 2.26m )
Having a comprehensive range of units to both high and low level incorporating corner display units and with spaces for appliances and plumbing for washing machine. Set within the laminate worktops there is a one and a half bowl sink unit. With built in storage cupboard, full tiling to walls, tiling to floor, central heating radiator and feature archway. With window to the rear of the property and uPVC / glazed door leading into............................
Conservatory 19' 11" x 9' 3" ( 6.07m x 2.82m )
This particularly spacious conservatory is of uPVC / glazed construction and has two wall light points, central heating radiator and with uPVC / glazed patio doors leading out to the rear gardens.
First Floor Landing
With window to the rear of the property, central heating radiator and ceiling coving.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' ( 3.86m x 3.05m )
With window looking out to the front of the property and having built in mirror fronted wardrobes, floor to ceiling cylinder / storage cupboard and ceiling coving.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 5" + entrance ( 3.15m x 2.87m + entrance )
With window to the front of the property and having a built in double wardrobe with cupboard over, central heating radiator and ceiling coving
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 5' 8" ( 2.26m x 1.73m )
With window to the rear of the property and having a large, walk in storage cupboard / wardrobe with access to loft, been partly boarded and with central heating radiator.
Having a white suite comprising a bath with shower over and wash hand basin. With full tiling to walls and tiling to floor.
Having a white low level w.c. and with full tiling to walls, tiling to floor, ceiling coving and window to the rear of the property.
To the front of the property there is a boundary hedge and beyond well maintained gardens laid to lawn with a well stocked rockery having a wide variety of plants. Double ornamental steel gates give access to a paved / pebbled drive, providing off street parking and a path leads to the front entrance door. A brick archway with wrought iron gate under gives access to a path leading down the side of the property to the rear gardens. At the rear there are delightful gardens having a paved patio and beyond lawned gardens having circular paving with feature tree. A paved path leads to the rear where there are steps leading up to a paved seating area with garden store. The gardens are of an enclosed nature having boundary fences / hedges.
The property itself can be approached by leaving Pontefract town centre along Mill Hill Road. Take the fourth left hand turn on to Carleton Road and proceed along into the village of Carleton. At the mini roundabout, just before the village green, turn left on to Churchbalk Lane and then take the first left hand turn on to Carleton Crest. Take the next right hand turn on to Woodland View where the property will be found on the left hand side identified by the William H. Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55356670.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.