3 bedroom town house for saleWolfberry Drive, Norris Green, Liverpool
- Stylish Modern Semi
- Contemporary Designed Fittings
- Featuring a Master Attic Suite
- Popular Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Garden and Parking
Stylish semi detached offering all you could want in a modern home.....and more, viewing is recommended to appreciate all on offer at this beautiful home, styled in a contemporary design with stylish fittings and modern decor. Guide Price £147,500 To £155,000
This modern family home offers contemporary design and stylish living accommodation. Built by Countrywide and featuring a trendy open plan lounge area, with high ceiling, having velux windows and patio doors allowing natural light to bathe the living area. This home has been tastefully decorated and furnished by it's owners with bright clean lines and modern fittings and fixtures.
The accommodation set over three storey's comprises; Entrance hall, cloaks wc, lounge/diner, and stylish high gloss white kitchen with integral appliances, there are two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor, and a stunning Master with En-suite and fitted robes, finishing the accommodation to the second floor. Externally the property is set off with iron rails and planted borders to the front with driveway providing off road parking. The enclosed rear garden features a patio and lawn.
Situated on the edge of West Derby Village the property benefits from having access to the trendy bars, restaurants and shopping amenities on offer in this historic village.
Viewing is a must to appreciate all on offer, and as agents we highly recommend an early inspection.
Wash hand basin, low level W.C, radiator.
Lounge 15' 9" x 13' 2" ( 4.80m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to the side, patio doors opening to rear garden, radiator, feature velux style windows to ceiling.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 9' 5" ( 4.65m x 2.87m )
White high gloss, soft style closing wall and base units and feature lighting to wall cabinets, work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, five burner gas hob, separate double oven, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 14' 5" ( 4.01m x 4.39m )
Window to the front, radiator, tv point, fitted wardrobes.
Double glazed velux style window, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level W.C, radiator, shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 3" x 9' 5" ( 1.91m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window, radiator, tv point.
Double glazed window, heated towel rail, bath with mixer tap, vanity unit, low level W.C.
Driveway to the side, railings and planted boarders.
Enclosed rear garden with paved patio and lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55356846.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT114790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.