3 bedroom town house for saleChapel Mews, Canterbury Road, Margate
>>> Brand new town houses just yards minutes from Westbrook bay, Margate Old Town and Train Station <<<
Chapel Mews is an exciting development of three stunning town houses and thirteen spacious apartments located within 150 meters of the sea front, sandy beaches, cafes, restaurants and Dreamland amusement park. Margate Harbour, Turner centre and Old Town are just a leisurely walk along the promenade and there you will find a range of galleries, cafe's and niche shops and for the commuter, Margate railway station provides a direct link to London St Pancras with a journey time of approximately 1hr 30 minutes.
Situated in a secure gated development, each property boasts;
* Secure & private gated access.
* Allocated parking space.
* Contemporary kitchens with BOSCH integrated oven, hob, dishwasher.
* Integrated Hotpoint Washer dryer & Fridge/Freezer.
* Karndean style flooring and carpeted bedrooms
* Designer style bathrooms.
* Large double glazed windows.
* 10 Build Zone Warranty.
Town house: 1173 sq ft (109 sq m)
Lounge / Diner: 5.08m (16' 8") x 8.14m (26' 8")
Open aspect kitchen:
Ground floor WC: 2.10m (6' 11") x 1.17m (3' 10")
First floor landing:
Bedroom two: 4.03m (13' 2") x 3.15m (10' 4")
Bedroom three: 4.00m (13' 1") x 3.15m (10' 4")
Family bathroom: 2.50m (8' 2") x 1.82m (6' 0")
Second floor landing:
Master bedroom: 3.30m (10' 10") widening to 4.03m (13' 2") x 4.00m (13' 1")
En-suite bathroom: 2.10m (6' 11") x 1.85m (6' 1")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XPT1001134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xpertagents Ltd, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.