5 bedroom detached house for saleDragoon Drive, March
- NO CHAIN!!
- 24ft Kitchen Diner
- Multiple Reception Rooms
- Potential For An Annexe
- Off Road Parking
- Close To The Town Centre
NO CHAIN!! This Five bedroom family home is situated on the South Side of Town with a South Facing Garden, offers multiple Reception rooms and Potenial for an Annex! Fitted with a Modern 24ft kitchen Diner and En-suite to Master - Could this be the one for you?
UPVC door to front, stairs to first floor
Lounge 4.59m x 3.92m (15'1" x 12'9")
UPVC window to front, double doors leading into the kitchen, Sandstone fireplace with gas fire
Kitchen Diner 7.45m x 2.58m (24'4" x 8'5")
UPVC window to rear, UPVC door to side, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, 1 ¼ stainless steel sink and drainer, range style cooker with overhead extractor hood, American style fridge freezer, integrated microwave and dishwasher, USB points, open plan into dining room which has space for a table, vertical radiator, open plan into the conservatory
Conservatory 3.20m x 3.73m (10'5" x 12'2")
UPVC windows to side and rear, UPVC French doors to side leading into the garden, air-conditioning wall mounted unit, Bluetooth speakers inset into the ceiling, blue LED spot lights
Utility Room 2.35m x 2.30m (7'7" x 7'5")
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel circular basin with both tap and a filtered cold water tap, door to Study/ Bedroom Five and shower room
Bedroom Five/Study 2.77m x 2.43m (9'1" x 7'10")
UPVC window to side, recess to allow storage space
This room is not dressed as a shower room however all plumbing is connected and in place to enable a shower room to be fitted
Bedroom One 3.24m x 3.30m (10'6" x 10'8")
UPVC window to front, door to Ensuite, fitted wardrobes with sensor lights fitted inside, start stop button which operates the Aqualisa Shower which not only allows you to turn the shower on from the comfort of your bed but it also changes its flashing light pattern to let you know when the shower is up to your chosen temperature
UPVC window to side, double shower cubicle with start stop button fitted inside, low level WC and wash hand basin unit, heated hand towel rail, spot lights to ceiling, blue sensory light also fitted for night time use.
Bedroom Two 3.63m x 2.50m (11'9" x 8'2")
UPVC window to front, built in wardrobe, , USB points
Bedroom Three 3.01m x 2.47m (9'9" x 8'1")
UPVC window to rear, fitted wardrobe
Bedroom Four 2.91m x 2.61m (9'5" x 8'6")
UPVC window to rear
UPVC window to rear, bath with overhead shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, Airing cupboard housing Newly Fitted Combi boiler
Timber Constructed shed and Games Room/Study
Games Room/Study 2.81m x 1.99m (9'2" x 6'5")
UPVC French doors to front leading into the garden, spotlights to ceiling, outside walls are fully insulated, electric sockets
Shed 2.82m x 1.28m (9'3" x 4'2")
Door to front, work bench, fuse box
South Facing garden which is part decked and part laid to lawn, cold water tap, fully enclosed fenced boarders, side access to the front of the property where there is space for off road parking
Agents Notes: This property is fitted with a Hive Heating System
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55360596.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC203321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.