5 bedroom detached house for saleFarriers Close, Wymeswold, Leicestershire
- ENTRANCE HALL & ENTRANCE HALL & CLOAKROOM
- LIVING ROOM
- KITCHEN & UTILITY
- DINING ROOM
- GARDEN ROOM
- FIRST FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM, DRESSING ROOM & EN-SUITE
- TWO FURTHER FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS & TWO BATHROOMS
- TWO SECOND FLOOR BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
- DRIVEWAY & DOUBLE CAR PORT
- LAWNED REAR GARDEN
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!
A beautifully styled five bedroom detached new build home located within Storkit Meadows, a charming development in the popular village of Wymeswold.
Accommodation - ENTRANCE HALL * CLOAKROOM * LIVING ROOM * KITCHEN * DINING ROOM * GARDEN ROOM * UTILITY * FIRST FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM, DRESSING ROOM & EN-SUITE * TWO FURTHER FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS & TWO BATHROOMS * TWO SECOND FLOOR BEDROOMS & BATHROOM* DRIVEWAY * DOUBLE CAR PORT * LAWNED REAR GARDEN
Location - The village is close to the northern boundary of Leicestershire mid-way between the cities of Nottingham and Leicester, therefore offering excellent access to the M1, A6 and A46. Wymeswold and the locality offer residents an impressive array of facilities and amenities with supermarkets, eatery's, schooling and education.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55361607.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28023588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Sellicks Estate Agents, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.