2 bedroom flat for saleVyner Close, Prenton, Wirral
- Immaculate first floor flat
- 1,235 sq ft (approx)
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Living room with balcony
- Incredible views of Wirral Golf Club
- Open dining room
- Modern kitchen/breakast room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Sought after location
One of a kind!
This immaculate apartment has undergone a complete cosmetic overhaul which has helped create a bright and airy residence that enjoys spectacular views over Wirral Golf Club. Conveniently located, this property has everything you could wish for.
Situated on the first floor of this well maintained apartment block is a truly spectacular apartment that comprises: Large living room with balcony overlooking Wirral Golf Club, dining room, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms with master having access to its own en suite, plus additional Jack and Jill bathroom complete with a Jacuzzi bath. Unlike many modern apartments, there is a huge store room and plenty of built in sliding wardrobes. Bay windows in the bedroom and dining room allows natural light in to the apartment, as does the huge sliding doors that separate the spacious living room and the outside balcony.
The decor has been tastefully designed to an outstanding standard and is definitely the pinnacle of prestige living. Internal inspection of this one of a kind property is highly recommended. Call the office on 0151 608 6333 to arrange your own viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55370289.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRE180393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Karl Tatler Estate Agents, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.