6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoose Cote Lane, Oakworth, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD22
- Period semi detached
- Two reception rooms
- Breakfast kitchen & pantry
- Four bedrooms and shower room
- Two attic dormer bedrooms
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas fired heating
- Extensive gardens
- Views across the Worth valley
- Garaging & store places
A substantial six bedroom stone built period semi detached house standing in large well stocked gardens with views across the Worth valley and delightfully situated within the popular village of Oakworth.
Fieldhead is an exceptional stone built period semi detached house built across three floors and providing exceptional family accommodation. The property retains many character features combined with the modern day convenience of gas fired heating and UPVC double glazing. The property briefly comprises entrance vestibule to spacious hall with cloakroom and wc, two good sized reception rooms with breakfast kitchen and pantry, return staircase to first floor with four bedrooms and shower room and second floor has two attic dormer bedrooms. Outside there is a sweeping driveway with large garaging and store places together with two large lawns with flowerbeds and shrubs. A home with undoubted appeal and can only be fully revealed by an internal inspection.
Situated on the edge of the village of Oakworth with long range views across the Worth valley. Oakworth has a range of everyday facilities including a popular first school, mini supermarket, park, public houses, church, various clubs and Keighley town centre is approximately 2 miles distant which has larger shopping facilities and links by both road and rail to the major towns and cities of West Yorkshire.
From the North Street office into the High Street and then up Oakworth Road, passing Oak Bank school on the left and continue up the hill, passing the new development on the left hand side and then turn left into Goose Cote Lane. Continue down Goose Cote Lane and the property can be seen on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55371207.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEI180199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.