1 bedroom flat for saleBrownswood Road, London, N4 2HP
- Stunning one bedroom flat
- Beautiful period conversion with an excellent location
- Fully integrated Italian Kitchens with AAA rated appliances
- LONG LEASE
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- Fully tiled bathroom suites with Italian Porcelain
- Help to Buy
Property number 39641. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
This wonderful one bed flat is designed to the highest standard throughout. Set on the top floor of this elegantly restored Victorian building, offering superb features: including intercom door entry systems, engineered wood flooring, new double glazed sash windows, traditional cast iron radiators, designer pendant lighting and plenty of under eaves built in storage. Help to Buy, available on this property.
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55377822.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 39641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.