3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrookhurst Avenue, Bromborough
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Presented to a High Standard
- Popular and Convenient Location
- Front Garden with Off Road Parking
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Recommended
STYLISHLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM HOME READY TO MOVE INTO! Beautiful modern property presented to a high standard in popular location, briefly comprising porch, lounge, kitchen diner with sliding double glazed door to the rear, three bedrooms and modern bathroom. Also affording front and rear gardens, the front providing off road parking with the rear paved for low maintenance. Sitting close to highly regarded schools and excellent transport links, Eastham Rake Railway station is a short walk away with routes to Liverpool and Chester available. With double glazing and gas central heating viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55384638.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8928703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.