4 bedroom detached house for saleStandingstone Heights, Wigton, Cumbria
- Detached Family house situated on a corner plot with generous mature gardens,
- 4 bedrooms, en-suite, family bathrm
- Cloakroom, living room, dining room
- Kitchen, utility, room, garage & garden
- Central heating & double glazing & alarm
- Inspection recommended
- Energy Rating C
If you are looking to purchase a well presented detached property with spacious corner plot - this maybe the property for you! This modern 4 bedroomed detached family house situated on a popular development on the fringe of Wigton, which lies approximately 10 miles west of Carlisle. The property has the benefit of central heating, double glazing and alarm and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, 3 Further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Outside there is a Garage and Garden. Internal Inspection Recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55385237.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR151247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.