6 bedroom barn conversion for saleMalborough, Kingsbridge, TQ7
- Beautifully renovated barn conversion
- An idyllic location close to Salcombe
- Flexible accommodation
- Spacious, light and airy throughout
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- 6 Bedrooms
- Heated swimming pool
- In all about 1 acre
- Additional 4 acres by separate negotiation
This is a place where one can enjoy tranquil seclusion without being isolated and yet in close proximity of Salcombe, renowned as a sailing and boating centre, located beside one of the loveliest estuaries in the South West with miles of sheltered water and fine sandy beaches on either side towards its mouth. The popular town has an excellent range of shops, pubs and restaurants.
Chestnut Barn has recently been extensively renovated and updated by its present owners to create a very spacious 6 bedroomed family home with the benefit of a self contained office or alternatively an additional bedroom. The property built of traditional stone construction enjoys contemporary living space incorporating deep sill windows, curved stone walls, filed and wooden floors, exposed roof trusses with many of the rooms commanding beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. All main living rooms enjoy floor to ceiling glazed doors opening onto the sunny terrace leading onto a central level garden with lawn and mature shrubs.
Outside the property benefits from a triple garage, an outdoor swimming pool set within a private sunny secluded area, stable block with various outbuildings leading to an additional 4 acres of land available by separate negotiation.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55386333.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL180049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.