3 bedroom detached house for saleGoldcrest Road, Nottingham
- Ex Executive Showhome
- Three Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite
- Detached with Garage
GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000! William H Brown have the pleasure in offering to the market this three bedroom, detached property located within close proximity to Bulwell town centre,
William H Brown have the pleasure in offering to the market this three bedroom, detached property located within close proximity to Bulwell town centre, The property benefits from having a garage, off street parking, master bedroom with en suite and a good size rear garden. Call today to view on 0115 975 3817!
Brick built porch with uPVC entrance door, uPVC window to front and side aspect, uPVC door leading to hallway.
Radiator, stairs rising to first floor and doors to ground floor.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and feature fireplace.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.46m )
With doors leading to kitchen, radiator and double glazed door to conservatory.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.30m x 3.43m )
Selection of wall and base units, gas hob, electric oven with extractor hood over, sink and drainer unit, room for fridge freezer and door to understairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Utility Room 7' x 5' 1" ( 2.13m x 1.55m )
Plumbing and housing for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden and housing for the boiler.
Conservatory 11' x 7' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.41m )
uPVC windows all around, partly brick built and uPVC door to side aspect leading to garden.
Wash hand basin, frosted double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and low level WC.
Loft access and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.54m )
Fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to rear aspect and a radiator with door to en suite.
Shower cubicle off the mains, wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator and frosted double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator with built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 10" ( 2.62m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Paneled bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls and frosted double glazed window to front aspect.
Garage and off street parking for at least two cars.
Side access to garage, paved area with mature borders, laid to lawn, vegetable patches and large workshop/shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55391514.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL106345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.