3 bedroom detached house for saleStewartfield Drive, Stewartfield, EAST KILBRIDE
* BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
* GREAT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION FOR SCHOOLING, COMMUTING AND ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES
* WALK IN CONDITION WITH BOTH MODERN & NEUTRAL TONES THROUGHOUT
* SPACIOUS LOUNGE, SEPARATE DINING ROOM, THREE LARGE BEDROOMS & TWO BATHROOMS
* LARGE DRIVEWAY & GARAGE, WELL MAINTAINED GARDENS, GCH & DG - VIEWINGS ESSENTIAL
Home Connexions are delighted to offer to the market place this beautiful and spacious detached family home set in the very desirable and sought after Stewartfield locale of East Kilbride. The property features neutral decorative tones throughout which will delight all who view. It positioning offers easy access to local commuting links and amenities as well as access to nearby schooling. The selling agents anticipate high level of interest on this property and are advising early viewings to avoid disappointment.
The property comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway accessing all upper level rooms and the lounge. The lounge which enjoys views over the front of the property has been finished with coving along with wood effect laminate flooring. Enjoying unspoiled views over the rear garden there is a separate dining room which benefits from patio doors accessing the gardens as well as door access into the kitchen. The kitchen has been finished to include a good range of both wall and floor mounted units as well as offering a selection of integrated appliances. There is space for additional free standing appliances as well as wall tiling, vinyl flooring and door access to the side of the property. The lower level of the property is complete offering a modern two piece w.c.
The upper level of the property offers three good sized bedrooms comprising of two spacious double bedrooms and a good sized single bedroom. All three bedroom offer fitted storage along with fitted carpet as well as all three rooms offer space for further free standing furnishings. The bathroom has been fitted offering a three piece white suite incorporating an overhead shower unit complete with wall tiling and vinyl flooring. Internally the property is complete offering both gas central heating and double glazing throughout. To the front and rear of the property are very well maintained gardens with the added bonus of a large paved patio and manicured lawns fully enclosed offering a private, secure garden. The property also benefits from a large multi car driveway leading to a single car garage.
East Kilbride offers a range of primary and secondary schooling, and South Lanarkshire College is located in the town also. From the historic Village to a thriving leader in commerce and technology, East Kilbride is one of Scotland's largest and newest towns enjoying a central locale with ample bus and rail services and motorway links providing access in and around the central belt. Additionally it boasts a wide and varied range of shopping centres, retail parks, bars, restaurants and night life. Some of the local amenities include a multiplex cinema, ice rink, the Arts Centre, the Dollan Aqua Centre, as well as several Sports Centres, Golf Courses and numerous other recreational facilities.
EPC Band: D
Lounge (1) 4.70m (15'5") x 3.99m (13'1")
Dining Room 2.95m (9'8") x 2.06m (6'9")
Kitchen (1) 2.95m (9'8") x 2.77m (9'1")
Bedroom One (1) 4.14m (13'7") x 2.62m (8'7")
Bedroom Two (1) 3.12m (10'3") x 2.29m (7'6")
Bedroom Three 2.97m (9'9") x 2.90m (9'6")
Bathroom 1.90m (6'3") x 1.85m (6'1")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN001174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.