2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleQueen Berthas Avenue, Birchington, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Popular cul-de-sac location
- Offered with no onward chain
- Off street parking
- Scope to modernise & improve
- EPC energy rating D (58)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £260,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Fabulously bright and airy, this bungalow is waiting to be explored! This fantastic home can be found in the ever-popular cul-de-sac of Queen Berthas Avenue, within easy distance of both Birchington and Westgate with their sandy beaches, post office, cinema, beach bars and cafes. You can enjoy a leisurely stroll to the shops from here as well as being near to bus routes and the local stations with their links to London.
This chain-free property has the important convenience of a driveway, providing off-road parking for two cars. It also boasts a spacious room to the side which is accessed from the kitchen and could potentially be converted to provide a garage (subject to the usual consents), so you or your guests will never be struggle to find a space. Otherwise why not use it as a home office, play room or simply extra living space? The bedrooms are both a good size so family can come and stay from time to time and enjoy the pleasures of spending time at the seaside.
Step inside the door and you will find a good-sized lounge opening through to a conservatory facing onto the well-appointed rear garden. Ideal for enjoying the sunshine but not too large to be burdensome when it comes to keeping in trim.
Although well-maintained, this home could do with a little modernisation in places which certainly adds to the appeal of creating your own little piece of paradise.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 15'6 x 11'1 (4.73m x 3.38m)
- Conservatory: 16'11 x 7'7 (5.16m x 2.31m)
- Kitchen: 9'7 x 7'4 (2.92m x 2.24m)
- Timber Garden Room: 15'2 x 8'8 (4.63m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'8 x 10'5 (3.86m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'3 x 9'7 (3.13m x 2.92m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Timber Workshop
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55394727.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10128085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.