4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChapel Walk, Kirkham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 2TA
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Spacious Lounge & Modern Dining Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Landscaped Garden, Driveway & Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** WELL PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME BOASTING SPACIOUS & MODERN LIVING ACCOMMODATION SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN THE HISTORIC MARKET TOWN OF KIRKHAM *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this well presented four bedroom semi detached family home boasting spacious and modern living accommodation situated in a much sought after residential location in the historic market town of Kirkham. Ideally positioned within easy reach of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short walk to Kirkham town centre, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance porch, spacious lounge, modern fitted open plan dining kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a beautifully landscaped rear garden perfect for outdoor family entertainment with with driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single integral garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 451759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.