3 bedroom bungalow for saleOld Main Road, Fosdyke, Boston
- 3 BEDROOM DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, CONSERVATORY & STUDY
- KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £192,000 for The Chimes, Old Main Road, Fosdyke. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown on 01205 351010 before exchange of contracts.
A 3 bedroom detached chalet bungalow situated in the village of Fosdyke with direct access to the A16 and A17. The property briefly comprises an Entrance Hall, 2 Reception Rooms, Study, Kitchen, Utility Room, Conservatory and ground floor Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from both front and rear gardens as well as a garage and ample off road parking.
With uPVC double glazed door to side elevation, coved cornice, ceiling light point, radiator, storage cupboard, stairs rising to first floor, doors to Cloakroom, Lounge, Study & Kitchen.
With low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, window to side aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
Study 9' 3" x 12' 11" ( 2.82m x 3.94m )
With a double glazed window to rear aspect, TV connection point, ceiling light point.
Lounge 22' 1" x 12' 3" ( 6.73m x 3.73m )
With double glazed windows to front and side aspects, brick built fireplace with electric fire within (not tested), TV aerial point, ceiling light point, wall light points, open through to Dining Area.
Dining Area 12' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.90m )
With a double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, picture shelving and service hatch through to the Kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.33m )
With a fitted Kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit inset to work surfaces, tiling to walls, inset double oven and inset 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over (appliances not tested), space and plumbing for a dishwasher, space for standard height fridge, ceiling mounted spotlights, breakfast bar, door to Conservatory.
Conservatory 22' 3" x 8' ( 6.78m x 2.44m )
Of brick and uPVC construction. With double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, patio doors to the rear garden, radiator, tiled flooring, door to Utility Room.
Utility Room 12' 10" x 5' 5" ( 3.91m x 1.65m )
With space and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to rear aspect, door to Integral Garage.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the Entrance Hall, ceiling light point, coved cornice, access to roof space, airing cupboards, doors to Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 14' 3" maximum ( 4.29m x 4.34m maximum )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 7' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.39m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, built-in wardrobe over stairs, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.58m )
With a double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes to one wall, radiator, TV aerial point, ceiling light point.
With double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprising P shaped panelled bath with mixer tap wall mounted shower over, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit, WC with concealed cistern in vanity housing, extractor fan, heated towel rail, partly tiled walls, ceiling mounted spotlights.
To the front of the property is 5 bar gated access leading to the driveway which provides off road parking and turning point. With mature hedging to the front and mature tree and shrub and bush borders to the front and side.
To the rear of the property is a landscaped garden with various areas of hardstanding, with mature trees and shrubs as well as flower and shrub borders.
Garage 20' 3" x 9' 8" ( 6.17m x 2.95m )
With roller door to front and served by power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55402878.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Boston (6.8 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Boston (6.8 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.