4 bedroom detached house for saleCoombe Hill
- 4 bedroom family home
- Double reception room and separate living room
- Modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Large 130ft rear garden
- Off-street parking and integral garage
- Sought-after Coombe Estate location
This is a very comfortable and inviting family home, in a fantastic location, having a large ground floor that is perfect for family and entertaining purposes and is complemented by a spacious first floor.
The house was originally built in the 1930s by Messers E&L Berg and as the front door opens the modern interior is immediately apparent. The hallway has oak flooring and there is a guest cloakroom to the front with a modern white suite and a storage cupboard that also houses the hot water cylinder. There is a double reception room to the front with a feature fireplace and oak flooring. The main living room is to the rear and is a great space with oak flooring, a feature fireplace and double casement doors to the garden. Double doors open into the modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with granite worktops incorporating a peninsular unit, stainless-steel range cooker and other built-in appliances. There is a separate utility room that also provides direct access to the integral garage.
Upstairs the main bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a luxury en-suite shower room. There are 3 further bedrooms and the family bathroom on this floor.
Garden And Exterior
The property has one of the largest gardens in the road, extending to almost 130ft. There is a large patio/terrace leading to an expanse of well-tended lawn with mature screening either side. In front of the property there is a neat fore garden and off-street parking for a number of vehicles. There is also an integral garage.
Burghley Avenue is within the Coombe House private estate on the southern slopes of the prestigious Coombe Hill area. New Malden station is less than a mile away from the property and has excellent commuter services to Waterloo. Just beyond the station is New Malden High Street, where there is a Waitrose supermarket, Tudor Williams independent department store and many cafés, restaurants and retail businesses. Kingston town centre is about 2 miles away and has almost West End style facilities beside a superb riverside setting. There are 1000s of acres of open parkland nearby at Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common. The general area also has many excellent schools for children of all ages in both the state and private sectors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55408026.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 426785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.