4 bedroom detached house for saleLordswood Close, Bexley, DA6 8LB
- Large 4 bedroom link detached house in private close
- CHAIN FREE
- Front lounge with glass curtain doors to rear extension
- Beautiful kitchen/diner with centre island
- Downstairs study/guest room
- Downstairs cloakroom and upstairs bathroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Garage, off street parking and low maintenance garden
- Presented to a high standard by the current owners
- Access to local shops, transport links and some of the borough's most desirable schools
FULL DESCRIPTION We are pleased to offer to the market this modern 4 bedroom link detached house which sits in a quiet close off of the ever popular Upton Road. There is an impressive approach to this house and an internal condition that is presented to a high standard throughout. The property briefly comprises: Entrance door, entrance hall, a beautiful front lounge with feature fireplace and glass curtain doors that open up onto a fantastic rear extension. The extension houses a beautiful kitchen/diner which suits the layout that many families desire with its centre island, range of units, large dining area and doors to the garden. The downstairs also offers a study or guest room as well as a wc. To the first floor there are four spacious bedrooms one which offers an en-suite and there is also the main family bathroom featuring both a bath and shower cubicle. Externally there is off street parking, a large garage and a beautifully presented low maintenance rear garden.
We feel this would make a fantastic family home due to the high standard presented throughout as well as the space on offer plus its location. This desirable close sits off of Upton Road and provides access to local shops, transport links and some of the borough's most desirable schools. Internal viewing comes highly recommended so as to fully appreciate what's on offer. CHAIN FREE.
Downstairs cloakroom 5' 8" x 2' 8" (1.73m x 0.81m)
Lounge 20' 8" x 11' 5" (6.3m x 3.48m)
Kitchen/diner 26' 8" x 17' 3" (8.13m x 5.26m)
Study/reception two 8' 9" x 8' 5" (2.67m x 2.57m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom one 15' 7" x 12' 0" (4.75m x 3.66m)
Bedroom two 11' 8" x 11' 7" (3.56m x 3.53m)
En-suite 7' 3" x 7' 2" (2.21m x 2.18m)
Bedroom three 15' 1" x 8' 1" (4.6m x 2.46m)
Bedroom four 9' 5" x 8' 6" (2.87m x 2.59m)
Family bathroom 9' 3" x 7' 4" (2.82m x 2.24m)
Outside Paved frontage with off street parking.
Garage (17'4 x 14'7)
Beautiful rear garden approx. 33' x 32'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55410177.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102670007466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.