1 bedroom apartment for saleWharncliffe Road, Loughborough
- Traditional brick and block construction
- Ceramic flooring to Kitchens - Colour choice available dependent upon stage of construction
- Carpets from selected range
- Fitted kitchen
- Bathroom half tiled where sanitary ware is fitted, fully tiled to bath recess
- Gas central heating
- PVCu double glazed windows throughout
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
The 1 Bedroom Gatehouse Apartments are very spacious and consist of Lounge/Kitchen area, Bedroom & Main Bathroom.
Ceramic flooring to Kitchens (colour choice dependant upon stage of construction).
Carpets from Jelson selected range.
Fitted base and wall cupboards with matching worktops from the Jelson selected range.
Tiling over worktops and to under wall cupboards.
All kitchens include a single stainless steel sink, fitted AEG fan assisted single electric oven and 4 burner gas hob, stainless steel canopy chimney.
Integrated Fridge Freezer & Washer/Dryer.
Plumbing & electrics for future Dishwasher.
Triple spotlight fitting to Kitchen.
White sanitary ware with taps and fittings. White matching bath panel and w.c seat and cover.
Shaver socket and white heated towel rail.
Thermostatic shower over bath together with silver single shower screen.
Half tiled walls to where sanitary ware is fitted and fully tiled to bath recess in main bathroom.
Full gas central heating. (or alternative system if gas not available).
B.T telephone point to Lounge and Bed 1. T.V aerial point to Lounge and Bed 1.
Security locks to all external doors.
Leasehold - All apartments on 125 year lease with a ground rent of £50.00 per annum. This ground rent will remain at £50.00 for the whole of the 125 years. Buildings insurance to be covered via annual charge.
Buildings insurance to be covered via annual charge.
For more information contact the Sales Office on 07900 582709 open Friday - Monday 11am - 5pm
Combining a proud heritage with progressive ideals, Great Central Square is a testament to the vision of Leicestershire’s most established home builder.
Built alongside the historic Great Central Railway, this thoughtfully planned enclave of townhouses and apartments – with private gated entrance – aims to rejuvenate its surroundings and provide the backdrop for a new community to grow.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26545910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roy Green Estate Agents, Leicester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.