3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCastleway North, Wirral
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£135,000 End Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Dining Room
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Off Road Parking
- Popular Residential Area
This well presented three bedroom terraced house would make a great family home, well presented and ready to move straight in to. This home is also ideal for first time buyers. It is bright and spacious and has a welcoming feeling from the moment you step inside.
GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£135,000
A fantastic opportunity to be the proud new owners of this extremely well presented and maintained three bedroom family home with a driveway for parking. Briefly comprises; Entrance hall to the Lounge, Kitchen and Dining room, landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the exterior there is a driveway to the front and a rear garden, which has good sized manageable Lawn. Early viewing of this lovely property is highly recommended to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Double glazed side door, double glazed front window, under stairs cupboard, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 13' 9" ( 3.63m x 4.19m )
Double glazed patio doors, radiator.
Kitchen 7' x 9' 4" ( 2.13m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen with sink/drainer, electric oven, washing machine, wall/base units, electric hob, work surfaces, cooker hood. Double glazed rear window, door to garden.
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.38m )
Double glazed front window, television point, radiator.
Double glazed side window.
Bedroom One 12' x 12' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.84m )
Double glazed front window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 12' ( 3.17m x 3.66m )
Double glazed rear window, built in wardrobes, radiator,
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.16m )
Double glazed front window, built in wardrobes with boiler, radiator.
Double glazed rear and side window, radiator, bath, mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, WC, loft access.
Raised patio, grass lawn.
Two storage outbuildings with power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55412322.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR107553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.