3 bedroom detached house for saleCollihole Cottage, Chagford
- Grade II Listed former longhouse in beautiful countryside
- Cross passage
- Sitting room with granite fireplace
- Dining room with granite fireplace and plant and muntin screen
- Kitchen and utility room
- Smart modern bathroom
- Guest annexe/office with wet room
- Cobbled courtyard and sunken patio
- Gardens and garage
- Media barn and storage barn/stables
Dating from the 1500's, this former longhouse is Grade II listed and has been the subject of considerable improvement and modernisation making it a most comfortable home for the 21st Century for those who love both character and modern amenities. It is laid out in a late medieval fashion with a cross passage in its centre and rooms to either side of the passage which have been enhanced by a rear extension to incorporate a double glazed rear lobby and utility room. On the ground floor it also has a new ground floor w.c./shower room and a smart fitted kitchen with an oil fired Aga. Upstairs you rise to a large open landing which leads directly to a spacious double bedroom with washing facilities and a corridor leading to a modest double bedroom and a much larger bedroom open into the roof also with washing facilities. There is a smart bathroom upstairs as well.At the rear of the cottage is a large cobbled courtyard with a guest annexe/ office and wet room as well as a large media barn. The grounds comprise attractive lower and upper front gardens, a side garden and a vegetable garden. There is plenty of parking, a garage and a separate storage barn/stables. Fowlers very strongly recommend viewing to truly appreciate this charming home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8887814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowlers Estate Agents, Chagford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.