2 bedroom detached bungalow for sale7 Stannary Place, Chagford
Offers in Excess of
- A detached two bedroom bungalow
- Level walk to town square
- Private parking space and small garden
- All mains services
- Porch and entrance hall
- W.C. and bathroom with shower
- Large sitting room
- Kitchen/dining room and utility room
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
7 Stannary Place is a detached two double bedroom bungalow in the heart of Chagford close to all amenities. It was built about 22 years ago and is fully double glazed with gas fired central heating to radiators. The property has a generous almost square sitting room with a gas coal fire and double doors to a dining area and kitchen. It has a most useful utility room, a w.c. and a bathroom which also has a shower cubicle. The garden is on two side of the property facing south and west and it is of a modest size, level and easy to look after. A private parking space is included.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55412616.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8773385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowlers Estate Agents, Chagford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.