4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAppletree Barn, Great Weeke, Chagford
- A granite barn conversion about 21 years old
- Attractive courtyard setting and approximately 2/5 acre garden
- Far reaching rural views and parking for 3 cars
- Cobbled internal entrance area and big living room
- Granite fireplace with woodburner
- Kitchen/dining room with terracotta floor and Rayburn
- Utility room
- Large master bedroom with ensuite potential and doors to garden
- Second double bedroom with rural views and two single bedrooms
The conversion of Appletree Barn was finished about 21 years ago and this lovely home property has four bedrooms with a bathroom upstairs and a spacious living room, kitchen/dining room and utility room and w.c. downstairs. This home is presented in good decorative order throughout and is centrally heated by the oil fired Rayburn and it is also fully double glazed. Appletree Barn enjoys good natural lighting to most rooms. At the front of the property are raised granite borders and three parking spaces and at the rear is a lovely garden of about 2/5 acre with far reaching views over the Dartmoor countryside. Fowlers very strongly recommend viewing this attractive character home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55412670.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7816912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowlers Estate Agents, Chagford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.