2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHeath Road, Market Bosworth
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this very well presented and beautifully maintained, two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated within the highly desirable and historic village of Market Bosworth. Located in a pleasant cul-de-sac, the property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and in brief comprises, entrance hall, lounge, refitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms, refitted bathroom and a conservatory. Outside, to the front there is a drive which provides ample off road parking to a car port, with the remainder being laid to lawn. To the rear there is a delightful garden with lawn and borders. NO CHAIN.
Enter Via Opaque Wooden Door Leading To -
Entrance Hall - With radiator, loft access and open through to lounge
Lounge - 4.29m x 3.02m (14'1 x 9'11) - With double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, brick built fireplace, radiator and television point.
Kitchen - 2.84m x 1.91m (9'4 x 6'3 ) - With a range of wall and base units roll edge work surfaces over tiling to splash backs, in set drainer sink and mixer tap over, in set gas hob with built in oven and extractor hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to front and ceramic tiled flooring.
Inner Hall - With useful storage cupboard, further door housing combination boiler, further doors to
Bedroom One - 3.10m x 2.46m (10'2 x 8'1) - With glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two - 2.57m x 2.08m (8'5 x 6'10 ) - With radiator, coving to ceiling and glazed door to
Conservatory - With brick built dwarf wall, fully double glazed, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring and sliding patio door to rear garden.
Bathroom - With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wood paneled bath with electric shower over, extractor fan, tiling to splash back areas and tiled flooring, radiator and opaque glazed window to side
To The Front Of The Property - There is a tarmaced driveway providing ample off road parking, remainder is laid to lawn with in set flower borders, mature hedges, side car port and gated access to
Rear Garden - Landscaped with decorative lawn, in set borders with various plants and shrubs enclosed by timber fencing.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment through Picker Elliott Estate Agents. General Information: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to the working condition of the various services and appliances. Measurements have been taken as accurately as possible, however slight discrepancies may inadvertently occur. Purchasers are advised to check all measurements critical to their requirements.
Council Tax - This information is available from Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council on 01455 238141. Services: All main services are understood to be connected but have not been tested by the Agents. Fixtures and Fittings: Are specifically excluded unless mentioned in these sale particulars.
Market Appraisal - Free, no obligation valuations call 01455 612613. Business Hours: Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.30 Saturday 09.00 – 14.00. Picker Elliott Independent Estate Agents.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55414191.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28031786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Picker Elliott, Hinckley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.