4 bedroom terraced house for saleCarlton Mews, off Carlton Road, Shipley, BD18
- High specification newly built mews properties within this exciting new development
- Appealing features including master ensuite, utility room and spacious integrated garage
- Stylish well equipped kitchens / bath & shower rooms finished in a white and chrome theme
- Superbly planned accommodation is arranged over three floors
- Extremely convenient location, walking distance to Saltaire train station and all other amenities
- Viewings & Reservations now being taken - please contact JI Estates
Carlton Mews is a select development of 8 newly built terraced mews properties of which construction commenced in August 2017. Occupying a pleasant cul-de-sac locality and conveniently situated on the periphery of the highly popular UNESCO World Heritage Site and conservation area of Saltaire Village.
The development is well placed for an excellent array of localised amenities including a range of shops, transport links in particular Saltaire Railway Station (this providing access to the larger business centres of Leeds and Bradford), the well regarded Saltaire Primary School as well as fantastic leisure facilities.
The Properties are being built with natural stone and a slate roof. The accommodation which will feature a high quality modern specification with a gas fired central heating system and Anthracite Upvc double glazing. Briefly comprising:- Entrance hall, ground floor bedroom, ground floor shower room and utility room. First floor spacious living room being open to a dining kitchen. Three second floor bedrooms the master having a En-suite Shower Room and house bathroom. Externally the property will have a driveway area leading to a single integral a garage and gardens front and rear. We would advise an early enquiry.
Integral Garage: 5.10m x 2.78m (16'7 x 9'1)
To the Ground Floor:
with staircase leading to the first floor. Internal door leading to the garage
Ground floor Bedroom: 3.07m x 2.73m (10' x 8'9)
Ground floor Shower Room
Utility Room: 2.02m x 1.97m (6'6 x 6'4)
To the First Floor:-
Living Room: 4.91m x 3.56m (16'10 x 11'6)
Dining Kitchen: 4.64m x 2.99m (15' x 9'8)
To the Second Floor:-
Bedroom 1 (rear) : 4.63m x 2.73m (15'1 x 8'9)
Bedroom 2 (front): 3.54m x 2.73m Maximum (11'6 x 8'9 Maximum)
Bedroom 3 (front): 3.08m x 2.30m Maximum (10'10 x 7'5 Maximum)
with three piece white suite.
The properties will have a driveway area to the front leading to a integral single garage. Gardens areas to both the front and the rear.
AGENTS NOTE: Options - Subject to early reservation and the build programme, some options and choices may be available in to the kitchen units/worktops
Reservation - To reserve a plot a £1000 non refundable fee would be paid direct to the developer. This would then secure the plot.
Warranty - A Certificate of Inspection in respect of the main building structure in the form of a 10 year Architects Warranty. This will be issued by the developers in accordance with the Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) Handbook requirements. Details to be confirmed by solicitors. We would urge that you discuss this with any mortgage lender prior to submitting any application in order to check their acceptance of this certificate.
Energy Efficiency Ratings - Available upon request. Where a property is not yet complete these will be Predicted Energy Assessments (PEA) rather than Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The PEA might note represent the final energy rating of the property on completion.
Important Notice - The information contained in this brochure, site and floor plans, images, specification and any other marketing material is for general guidance only. It should be noted that many of the images and pictures of the buildings, plans and surrounding are artist impressions or computer generated and are indicative illustrations only. KDM Developments Ltd reserve the right to alter any part of the development, specification, site and floor layout plans as the scheme progresses. All measurements are approximate and have been estimated from architects plans and are, therefore, subject to change and confirmation. Floor layout may be also be as a reversed/mirrored orientation than shown.
Viewing - On-site visits are available by appoinment only. The first homes are ready for occupation. Individual plot dates are subject to confirmation.
- Oak internal doors
- Painted door casing and skirting's
- Pressurised gas central heating system with Ideal boiler
- Composite Anthracite Front door
- Vitra sanitary ware
- Kitchens supplied by Howdens
- Bosch kitchen Appliances
- Block paved driveways
From our Saltaire office proceed towards Bingley through Saltaire junction for a short distance taking the second right hand turn into Carlton Road. Take the immediate right where Carlton Mews will be seen on the left hand side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G01327ANEW-t-1113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JI , Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.