2 bedroom flat for saleEmerson Court, Albert Walk, Crowthorne, Berkshire
- Upper ground floor location
- Two bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- Electric heating and double glazing
- Close to local facilities at Crowthorne
- Available on 50% shared ownership basis
A 2 bedroom raised ground floor flat available through our Shared Ownership Scheme
Available for £107,500 for 50% share based on the marketing figure of £215,000
So Resi Monthly Payment - £234.05
Monthly Service Charge - £109.62
Total Monthly Charge - £343.67 PLUS MORTGAGE REQUIRED FOR 50% SHARE
- Please note that applicants that live and work in the local authority of Bracknell Forest.
A raised ground floor flat presented in good condition. The accommodation comprises of private entrance hall, bathroom with WC, two bedrooms, living room and separate kitchen. Outside there are communal grounds and areas. There is an allocated parking space. The flat has electric heating and double glazing.
Private entrance hall
Bathroom with WC
Electric shower over bath.
2.68 x 4.47
2.02 x 3.24
3.34 x 5.04
1.88 x 3.37
Good range of units
Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer
Communal grounds and areas.
Allocated parking space.
Energy Rating Band - D
Environmental Impact Band - D
All room dimensions approximate.
Please note figures given for rent and service charge are correct at time of marketing. There is an annual increase that takes place. Please refer to Resale Team for up to date information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 80606_1963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by So Resi, So Resi. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.