2 bedroom terraced house for saleGrange Mount, Heswall, Wirral
- Traditional Two Bedroom Mid Terraced Property
- Situated in the Heart of Heswall Close to Amenities
- Well Appointed and Presented Living Accommodation
- Lounge, Kitchen Diner and Ground Floor Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms to the First Floor
- Benefiting from Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Well Maintained Private Enclosed Good Sized Rear Garden
- Early Inspection Strongly Recommended
Situated in the heart of Heswall within walking distance to local amenities, Move Residential are delighted to showcase this traditional two bedroom mid terraced home. Beautifully maintained and appointed the accommodation briefly comprises a spacious lounge, well fitted kitchen diner and downstairs bathroom. To the first floor you have two good sized bedrooms. Further benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating and private enclosed good sized rear garden. An early inspection is strongly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8175950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.