4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePenmon Drive, Wirral
- Beautiful Three Storey Home
- Four Double Bedrooms with Home Study Room
- Light and Spacious Living Accommodation
- Large Kitchen/Diner with space for Table and Chairs
- Large Utility Room
- Stunning Garden, Patio & Decking Areas
- Private Rear Garden & Not Overlooked
If you were to put pen to paper and draw your perfect home, it would surely look like this stunning home on Penmon Drive. Beautifully presented throughout, boasting spacious, practical and versatile areas perfect for family life!
This fabulous home needs to be viewed to be appreciated!
What a special home this is! Situated at the top of Penmon Drive on the Heswall/Pensby border, this falls within close proximity of Heswall Town Centre offering an array of shops and superstores, award winning restaurants and coffee bars and boasts excellent transport links to Liverpool and Chester. It also falls within the catchments area of very well respected local schools.
This stunning family home offering bright and spacious living accommodation is spread over three floors, The layout is light and airy and very versatile. There is a wealth of accommodation in this home and it all sits on a good sized plot with beautiful gardens with the rear aspect backing onto open fields. The accommodation comprises of two separate entertaining rooms, a downstairs shower room a large galley shaped kitchen/ diner with space for table and chairs looking over the garden and a separate utility room. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom and family bathroom and the third floor consisting of two interconnecting double bedrooms.
This fabulous abode has so much to offer and we expect high demand. Call us today to avoid disappointment
With UPVC double glazed lead light design feature door, radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 2" into recess x 12' ( 4.32m into recess x 3.66m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, open fire place in brick built fire surround with hearth and grate, radiator, telephone and television connection points, carpet and ceiling light.
Rear Dining Room 12' into recess x 15' 2" ( 3.66m into recess x 4.62m )
With double glazed sliding patio doors, radiant fire in brick fire surround to chimney breast, radiator, television and telephone connection points, ceiling light point and carpet.
Kitchen/ Diner 18' 9" x 6' 3" ( 5.71m x 1.91m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with complementary wooden work surfaces and tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for a free standing cooker with cooker hood above. Porcelain tiled floor, television connection point, double glazed window to the side and double glazed patio doors giving access to the rear garden.
Utility Room 12' 4" x 6' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.01m )
Comprising wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating boiler, double glazed window, tiled floor and UPVC double glazed door giving access to the rear garden.
Downstairs Shower Room
Comprising shower cubicle with Mira shower, wash hand basin and WC. Porcelain tiles and double glazed frosted window.
Accessed; from the hall by a staircase leading to the first floor landing with double glazed frosted window to the side and carpet.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 12' ( 4.32m x 3.66m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes to alcoves, radiator, telephone and television connection points.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 11' 6" ( 2.92m x 3.51m )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpet, telephone and television connection points.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 6' 5" ( 2.18m x 1.96m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and carpet.
Contemporary bathroom comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin set within vanity unit and WC. Chrome radiator, tiled walls and cushion vinyl flooring. Double glazed frosted window to the rear.
Accessed from the first floor landing by a turned staircase leading to the second floor landing with double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Four 12' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.54m )
With two Velux windows and carpet.
Bedroom Five 8' 8" x 13' 10" ( 2.64m x 4.22m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, television connection point and carpet.
There is off road parking to the front and garden to the rear.
To The Front
With pebble driveway allowing for off road parking.
The rear garden has two decking areas, garden shed and bicycle storage shed. Lawn, mature shrubs and plants to borders, pebble area with timber panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55426551.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.